Our Internship Program was formed in 2012 with several goals in mind. First, we felt strongly about giving back to the industry that has given so fruitfully to our firm and our clients. We believe one of our contributions lies in helping to train and mentor rising stars.
Likewise, we have found that smart young talent brings an infusion of new questions and fresh ideas into The Capital Chart Room, reminding us to consistently challenge our own status quo.
Interns receive significant hands-on experience as they participate in strategy meetings and planning sessions behind the scenes and with our client families.
Interns often become full-time team members after graduation, or go on to work at some of the best planning firms in the country.
We offer formal summer internships through Texas Tech University as well as a year-round internship directly through our firm.
To apply, please contact Texas Tech University or email your resume and cover letter to
- Currently a senior undergraduate student at Texas Tech University pursuing a Bachelor in Science degree in Personal Financial Planning. Expected graduation is 2017 and future plans include pursuing a career in the Personal Financial Planning industry.
- Favorite areas of financial planning include retirement planning and estate planning.
- Licensed to sell general lines - life, accident, and health insurance.
- Actively involved at Texas Tech with the Financial Planning Association Challenge Team, University Rotary Club, and Financial Planning Association
- Personal interests include working out, and spending time with friends and family.