Our Internship Program was formed in 2012 with several goals in mind. First, we felt strongly about giving back to the industry that has given so fruitfully to our firm and our clients. We believe one of our contributions lies in helping to train and mentor rising stars.
Likewise, we have found that smart young talent brings an infusion of new questions and fresh ideas into The Capital Chart Room, reminding us to consistently challenge our own status quo.
Interns receive significant hands-on experience as they participate in strategy meetings and planning sessions behind the scenes and with our client families.
Interns often become full-time team members after graduation, or go on to work at some of the best planning firms in the country.
We offer formal summer internships through Texas Tech University as well as a year-round internship directly through our firm.
To apply, please contact Texas Tech University or email your resume and cover letter to
- Currently a senior undergraduate student in the Personal Financial Planning Program at Texas Tech University, and will begin taking graduate level classes working toward a Personal Financial Planning Master's degree in fall of 2016 through Texas University's Accelerated Bachelor to Master's program.
- Favorite areas of financial planning include estate planning and client communications and counseling.
- Actively involved at Texas Tech University through the Personal Financial Planning Ambassador Program, membership in the Phi Eta chapter of the Delta Delta Delta Fraternity, as well as president of the Red to Black Peer Financial Coaching student organization.
- Personal interests include spending quality time with friends and family.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor in Science degree in Finance with an emphasis in Leadership within the Neeley Leadership Business Program at Texas Christian University.
- Currently working with the Presbyterian Night Shelter to create a startup to provide jobs to the local homeless population.
- Favorite areas of financial planning: investment planning and estate planning.
- Personal interests include traveling, playing basketball, and spending time with his family.